Tuesday 25 February 2014

Can't WAIT for SPRING!

Hello Everyone!

I apologize for the lack of posts lately! But never fear, more FAB posts to come!

Today is a little jump closer to Spring. Who is over winter? I AM! And I know most of you are too. Today's outfit is perfect for that short time on the cusp of Spring, when there is still a chill in the air but the sun feels warmer.

The combination of winter fabrics and lighter weight cuts make this assemble still warm but less bulky. Note the grey wool blazer and cropped pants and knee socks rather then a heavy coat and full length pants. Also light grey instead of black or dark brown is great way to remain neutral in your winter to spring color palette but with an airier spring feel.



HAHA My face is ridiculous in this photo but I love it anyway!


 
 

Get the Look :

Blazer - Joe Fresh
Plaid Shirt - Joe Fresh
Crop Pants - Le Chateau
Knee Socks - Sears
Pearl Collar - Dynamite
Shoes - Christian Siriano for Payless Shoes
Sunglasses - Prada Aviators

Makeup :

 Mac Cosmetics
Lipstick - "Deeply Adored" from the Marilyn Munroe Collection

*** Everyone check out Winners for Fab Runway Fashions for amazing prices! Winners is where I got my Prada glasses for much less then retail price... 16.00$ on clearance to be exact... wait what...I know! Crazy!!!

Everyone have a lovely day!

Stay Fabulous!

Best,

Sebabulous ~










No comments:

Post a Comment