Monday 2 February 2015

Update Update! Return of Sebabulous!

Hello Everyone!

I want to apologize for my long departure from my blog. As we all know life can get kind of hectic sometimes but I am back now with lots of new fashion and news to share!

For starters I am now enrolled at Humber College for the Fashion Arts Program. I am now learning the fashion industry from the business perspective, including, marketing, color theory, visual merchandising, trend forecasting etc. It is quite interesting to see fashion from another point of view.

Other exciting news from the past year... I am have been modeling more! I modeled in  Fashion Art Toronto last Spring for three talented designers and also for Ryerson's Mass Exodus where I was discovered by Hailey Goguen of Valt Models. Valt Models is an alternative modeling agency in Toronto and is rapidly growing. They are trying and succeeding in breaking the mold of conventional model standards. They have models of all esthetics from curvy tattoed ladies to handsomely bearded men, and of course those of the androgynous appearance like myself. So far it has been a great experience meeting and working with so many incredible and beautiful people.

Now much more has happened, more then can written in one post, so I will leave you here and continue to update you all religiously!

Here are a few fun photos from 2014 to break into 2015!!!


Group Photo of the Valt Model Crew

My Lady Gaga Concert Outfit (designs by me)

Photo from  Fashion Art Toronto (FAT)
Modeling for Jepri Studio
 
Street Style Blogger on Queen St West
Photo by Danielle Jee

Photo from Mass Exodus
Modeling for Ellisha Moses
 
Here is to a fabulous (oops Sebabulous) 2015!!!

Warmest regards,

Sebabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment