Tuesday 4 February 2014

Here Comes Sebabulous!!!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Sebastian Blagdon. I am starting a daily fashion blog to chronicle my daily fashion life. I know that may seem trite but whatevs haha! I love fashion and to me its a full time job! The hair, the face, the wardrobe, the dedication! It's not just for the faint of heart! Everyday I put myself all together to put my best person forward to the world.

Now... A little about me...

I am a 23 year old fashion designer and hair stylist. I recently moved to Toronto last year to make my mark in the Canadian Fashion Industry and by golly I am going to do it haha! I grew up on the East Coast in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I studied fashion, textiles and design at the Nova Scotia College of Art & Design (NSCAD). Later I studied hair styling at the Hair Design Centre (HDC).

I had my first show with NSCADs annual Wearable Art Show. It is a student run fashion show to help the AIDs foundation. They have been holding it for nearly 30 years now! Crazy! It has become quite a big thing in Halifax. So I showed 3 collections in the "WAS" show and was later invited to show my fashions at the newly introduced Atlantic Fashion Week. I showed 2 collections there. Designers from all over the Atlantic provinces come to show off their creations for the fashionable East Coaster.... and yes...  there are fashionable people on the East Coast. I mean I lived there didn't I?

My latest show was with Ryerson's second annual Wearable Art Show. It was created by a past NSCAD student, a friend of mine, Alysia Myette. She now studies fashion design at Ryerson. It is very similar to the show in Halifax though they choose a different charity for each show.

Anyway... Thank you for reading my long introduction to what I hope will be a fashionably stimulating blog! Trust me it will be!!!

Stay Tuned for Fabulous images of my Daily Fashions and my past and favorite looks and inspirations!

Warmest Regards,

Sebabulous ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment