Wednesday 5 February 2014

Winter Attire! Todays LOOK....

Hey Guys!

NEW BOOTS!!!

As you can see I didn't go very far today. I crossed the street and turned right back. Quite the blustery and snowy day in Toronto! Sooo... these photos were taken from the comfort of my own balcony!

I pretty much always rock the androgynous look. A little bit of masculine, a little bit of feminine, just to keep it interesting. My favorite part of this assemble are my new boots. Black leather lace up boots with a clear Plexiglas heel! So on trend right now! With the thick, sturdy heel and the stable high platform these boots are actually very comfortable and I can wear them for hours! Fashion meets function ;D well for me haha....


 


Get the look...

Hat - H&M ladies
Faux Fur Scarf - Club Monaco
Faux Fur Muff - Banana Republic
Coat - H&M mens
Pants - Joe Fresh
Hand Bag - David Jones (Winners)
Platform Boots - Sirens

Makeup - MAC Cosmetics
Lipstick - "Sin" Matte finish lipstick Available only at MAC Pro Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment