Wednesday 8 April 2015

Gaga, Leather, and Heels

Hey Guys!

So last night I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and came across a photo of Lady Gaga from her Fame Monster days. Now I love how Gaga is always changing her look. She remains fresh, current and interesting and you never know what to expect from her next. I must admit, however, that her Fame Monster and Born This Way days were probably my favorite both aesthetically and musically.  She was so bold and effortlessly chic and grungy all at the same time! Anyway I was inspired to compose a little selfie photoshoot. 

This is how I prepared... I threw on...
  • Some leather
  • Red lips
  • Curls
  • Heels
  • And of course some vintage Gaga for added Attitude and Inspiration!

 All my photos all also shot with my new Iphone 6! I am completely impressed with the quality of the images and the flash. 







 I think that everyone should channel a little Lady Gaga. Even if you are not a fan of her artistically there is a lot you can learn from her in terms of self acceptance, understanding and creativity.

Get the Look:
  • Leather Jacket (1) - Joe Fresh
  • Leather Jacket (2) - H&M
  • Leather Shorts - Zara
  • Cheetah Print Tights - Joe Fresh
  • Shoes (1) - Aldo
  • Shoes (2) - Call it Spring
  • Earrings - Le Chateau
  • Makeup - MAC  
  • Lipstick Color - "Sin" from MAC
Have a great day guys!!!

*PS If you want to see more awesome photos follow me on Instagram... @sebabulous 


Love Always,

Sebabulous xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment